Saturday, April 28

Update..

The bathroom is almost finished, there is still the tiling to be done and the shower has to be plumbed. It took me a while to get cleaned up. I have taken some before and after picture's and i am just waiting until the wall's get tiled on Tuesday to take some more; then i will post them here.
~~~
I went to the hospital today to see a neurologist because i have been getting some real bad headaches and dizziness over the past few months. He thinks it is probably migraine attacks but he wants me to have an MRI scan just in case they are missing something. Please pray everything shows up normal. I was so nervous just waiting to see him but the Lord got me through that. Whenever i am in a situation like that, the Lord reminds me of a scripture verse in Philipiians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengthen me. I have had to ask the Lord's forgiveness for not trusting him enough in times like this. He always proves his word and gives me the strength. Isn't it funny that we can trust him with our eternity but yet find it hard to trust him in the simplest of things.
~~~
I had better stop for now as i have to collect the kids from my mom's house. She kindly agreed to look after them for few hours today so that i could get some stuff done around the house. Knowing my mom they will be covered in chocolate by now. Best get going. Have a wonderful day.

4 comments:

Three Sisters Blog said...

I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures of your bathroom.
I will be praying you will feel better soon. PHILIPPIANS 4:13 is one of my favourite verses.
I'm sure the kids had fun at your Mom's house:) The chocolate sounded good:)
Lydia

Chyrll said...

I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures. We will be praying for you.
God bless,
Chyrll

Sis. Julie said...

We're all human Sis. We all fail to trust the Lord at different times. I pray all goes well with the results of your tests. I'll be praying....keep us updated please.

TO BECOME said...

Karen, I will certainly be praying for you. I have a favorite verse, it is Isaiah 26:3. Try it if you have problems, it works for me everytime in times like these. connie from Texas