Friday, May 4

New Bathroom...

Here are the pictures i said i would post.
~~~
This one was taken after the walls were stripped......
Under construction.....
And finally the end result of all that hard work........


Did you notice the bath under the window in the first picture?

I have to admit I am really pleased with the new bathroom. There was never much room the way it used to be but now there is a lot more room. It's very nice.
The shower still has to be wired though but that will be getting done tomorrow.
So what do you think????



6 comments:

Sis. Julie said...

WOW!!! What a change!! It looks great!!

Three Sisters Blog said...

Your new bathroom looks great!
It is very pretty!

steve's statements said...

Your bathroom looks great, nice colours too. See you at Bethel tomorrow God bless you all....Amen.

Chyrll said...

Your new bathroom is beautiful!
Thank you for praying for Kathy, she is doing some better, but still needs a lot of prayer.
I will be updating my blog tomorrow.

Karen said...

Thank you all for your kind comments. I am glad to hear about kathy. God is good isn't he.

TO BECOME said...

My husband just finished our front bathroom a few months ago. I was so proud of it. It is so bright in there now. I know you are very proud of it and I am so happy for you. connie from Texas