Thursday, May 10

I haven't been able to update for a little while and i don't know if i will be able to over the next few days. Things have been kinda hectic this week. I got a phonecall yesterday to say that my mom was taken to hospital by ambulance. She had taken chest pains and was short of breath along with other symptoms. Anyway they let her home just this evening and she has to go for a scan of her neck in about 3 weeks time to see if she has a blocked artery. I would appreciate your prayers for her and i am grateful that she is feeling better today. It just goes to show that you never know what a day will bring. Like the scripture says in Proverbs 27:1 Boast not thyself of to morrow; for thou knowest not what a day may bring forth. I am glad that the Lord sees the bigger picture and we can be sure that God will always be there to help his children when hard times come. That's all for now. God Bless.

1 comment:

Three Sisters Blog said...

We will be praying for your Mom.