Sunday, March 4


UPDATE..........................
Spring is in the air and it is my favourite season although it doesn't look like it with the weather we are having today-It's very windy and wet.
..................................................................................................................
We had to go to Bethel this morning as my husband isn't feeling so good. I think it must have been that trip to Newtownards the other day on the motorbike, please pray for him. He and Stuart had a good time i was told.
....................................................................................................................
Anyway we enjoyed the service and fellowship and we are looking forward to tonights service. It was literally shelter in the time of storm. We are having tea tonight after the service so i will be making some marshmallow bars and some sandwiches. Nothing too complicated.
.....................................................................................................................
I haven't been doing alot this week just the usual schooling but i need to do a spring clean soon and get rid of some of that junk i have been hoarding in the cupboards.
.............................................................................................................................
I have started reading John Bunyans - The Pilgrims progress which i am really enjoying. The kids have been learning about him in the club on Wednesday nights.
.................................................................................................
Well i really must go for now and get dinner ready. God Bless.

4 comments:

Ethel said...

No way does this feel like Spring. I thought the roof might blow off. Jade told me you were reading Pilgrim's Progress. The kids actually finished John Bunyan on Wednesday night past. I was and still am trying to get them all a copy of Pilgrim's Progress. I can find updated ones, but John Bunyan is not the author, so I guess I will keep looking. I was thinking of reading it to them all next week.

Ethel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
steve's statements said...

Hi sister how are you, really Karen you should not think of Stan as junk, just put him back in the cupboard when you've finished with him. He he, anyway your right about spring being here, however the Met just announced that there will be heavy snow-falls this weekend all over the UK.

May God bless and keep you all safe till the next appointed time.

Karen said...

I'm fine thank you. I have seen the weather forecast for Sunday so it looks like we won't be going to Scotland after all. It is supposed to get really bad where my brother lives and i was really looking forward to going too. Ah well it mustn't be the Lords will that we go just yet.