Friday, March 16

A Mother's reward.....

With Mother's day approaching i thought i would write a short poem and wish all the Mother's out there a Happy Mother's day. Of course if we have to wait until Mother's day to show our Mother's how much we appreciate them then there is something wrong. We should tell our Mother's how much we love them at every opportunity.Take care until next time...............

A Mother's reward
----------------------
A child is a gift from God above,
he gives us children to care for and love.
So when God gives a Daughter or Son
He is saying " I'm trusting you with this little one."
To be a Mother is a wonderful blessing-
A full time job, that's often testing.
The greatest reward for a Mother can be-
when that child says "Jesus I'm trusting in thee."
Then that child will truly know
that their Mother's love has really been shown
In raising that child to Love the Lord
Yes, this indeed is a Mothers Reward.
By Karen Cullen
-------------------------------------------
Psalm 127:3 Lo, children [are] an heritage of the LORD: [and] the fruit of the womb [is his] reward.

5 comments:

Three Sisters Blog said...

That is a great poem, Karen!

Karen said...

Thank you girls.
I heard you are going to be taking driving classes in April. That's good news. I hope you enjoy it.Take care. God Bless.

Sis. Julie said...

I wanted to thank you for stopping by my site and leaving a comment. If you don't mind I would like to add you to my list of sites I like to visit. I'll be back to read more of your posts tomorrow.

Karen said...

Sis. Julie,
Thanks for visiting. I don't mind at all. I already added you to my link list so i hope you don't mind. God Bless.

Unknown said...

I'm so happy to have found you! I thought your poem made some very valid points! My sister is also a missionary wife in Venezuela. I have a niece who is a missionary wife in Paraguay! My family and I watched a movie tonight which was set in Ireland and on PBS the other nigth, we watched a fund raiser in which they were showing a DVD you would recieve if you donated so much money. The DVD was all about Ireland! Then I find you here. What is God trying to tell me? LOL Maybe that I should pray for Ireland!