Tuesday, March 27

Family day out.....

I trust you are having a good day. I will be busy today as i have to babysit my sisters 3 children overnight so that will be 6 kids to look after. They will be here any minute so this will just be a quick post.

We have been having beautiful weather this past few days. We decided to take the kids to the beach yesterday evening and we saw some amazing views when the sun was setting. It is a 12 mile journey from our house to this beach. There is a park beside the beach that we went to so the kids got to play. Can you believe i forgot to take my new camera with me; fortunately my husband was able to take some pictures on his phone so here are some i wanted to share.........















The kids outside our house on Daddy's bike



5 comments:

Three Sisters Blog said...

The photos look really nice. Looks like you all had a lot of fun!

Sis. Julie said...

Those are some great pictures. I'm so glad that your hubby had a phone that takes pictures...aren't you?

TO BECOME said...

Now those are some kids who are having loads of fun. I am so glad. connie from Texas

steve's statements said...

Hi sister looks like your pretty handy with your digi camera, great pictures of the kids, look forward to seeing you all at the next appointed time. Till then God bless you all and keep you well...Amen.

Chyrll said...

Hi Karen, the photos look really nice. It looks like you had a lot of fun.
Chyrll