Friday, January 5



We had service last night in Letterkenny. It was good to see my nephew Christopher at the service. My husband spoke from 1 John chapter 5 on assurance of salvation. He did a good job.
I am glad that God loves his children enough to let us know that we have eternal life, that our names are written in the Lambs of life once we accept Christ's payment for sin.Amen.

Oh what it is, to know a sweet Saviour
who gave his dear life for me,
who pardons the sinner, without favour
and gives you a mansion for free.

Oh what it is, to know a sweet Saviour
who will always be there to care,
who left me instructions in his word
and opens his ears to each prayer.

Oh what it will be, to see my dear Saviour
to see my Redeemer and friend,
who leaves me assurance by his word
that my name is written in heaven.

1 comment:

Nicholas Z. Cardot said...

Very nice. Excellently spoken!