Saturday, January 27


There has been a lot happening since my last post so i haven't been able to get updated in a while. I have had a few trying times this past few weeks but i know that God gives the victory.
I would like to share this poem with you as it has been a help to me in tough times. I can't take the credit for writing this one. I am not sure who the author is actually. God Bless.
Christ my Saviour, Christ my friend
Christ my Treasure without end;
Christ when waves of sorrow roll,
Christ the comfort of my soul.
Christ when all around should fail,
Christ when enemies prevail;
Christ when false accusers rise,
Christ my Solace in the skies.
Christ when days are dark and drear,
Christ when all around is clear;
Christ when all the earth is gone,
Christ my portion on the throne.
Christ at home, and Christ abroad,
Christ my company on the road;
Christ in sickness. Christ in health,
Christ in poverty and wealth.
Christ who once on earth has trod,
Christ the blessed "Son of God"
Christ for time and Christ for aye,
Christ for all eternity.

3 comments:

Ethel said...

Hey Karen, It was good to see you today, I was shattered when I got home after all that running around. Nice to see you've updated. I need to do mine soon.(Need to get my brain working first)

Three Sisters Blog said...

Hi Karen, Hope you all are doing well. Great poem!
Lydia

Karen said...

Thanks for the comments. Ethel you must have been really tired after watching all those kids.
Hey girls great to hear from you. Hope your all well. Do you miss us yet? Give it a while. God Bless.