Wednesday, January 10

Update

I thought i would post a quick update as i haven't done so in a few days.
On Monday we went to visit with the Fox family in Newtownards. We had a good time and Chyrll as usual made a good meal for us. Thank you Chyrll.
Lydia played the piano for us and did a really good job too. Chyrll gave me a candle that smells like baby powder mmmmmm really nice.

Yesterday we took my mum to the Ulster Transport Museum and afterwards for a meal in Harry Ramsdens. She really enjoyed herself. I must say i enjoy the reading part of it the most.
They have a Titanic exhibition there which is good but very sad.
Please pray for my mum as she undergoes tests at the hospital on Friday.

Today i did school with the kids and tonight we went to Bethel. Pastor Mark spoke about Christians being at ease in Zion. It is important for us Christians to preach the Gospel- to stand up for Jesus and do all that we can to point lost souls to Christ even if they reject him. That is all that will matter in eternity.

1 comment:

Chyrll said...

We really enjoyed having you over.
I'm glad you liked the baby powder candle:)