Wednesday, January 3

Hello again,

Trust you all had a good Christmas. I was offline for a few days as my PC quit working and i am now using a laptop which Pastor Mark Bradfield has kindly loaned me. I probably won't be able to post pictures until i get my PC back again in working order but I'm still grateful to have a computer at all.
It really is a wet day here today but that's nothing new for us here in Northern Ireland. The kids and i have the cold so we are not feeling a 100 percent. Praying it will pass quickly.
I have just finished homeschooling so i am hoping to get to the shop in a little while. I am very unorganised today.
Yesterday Stan and Brother Mark and his 2 nephews went tracting and a Lady got mad and said that Stan and Henry were teasing her dog but they weren't. I guess the real reason she was angry was because she didn't like the Gospel. Shows people for what we really are - Hell deserving sinners.
Well here is another poem i wrote a good while back. Have a good day. God Bless.
Jesus Our Saviour
God loves the world so dearly,
He sent his precious son,
To bear our sins at Calvary-
To die for everyone.
Jesus came to save us,
He died for you and me,
He wants the world to know
that salvation - it is free.
Open up your heart,
Trust him all the way,
Let Jesus enter in
and he will always stay.
When life seems hard,
Too much to bear,
Just trust in Jesus,
He’s always there.
He’ll never leave you,
nor forsake you,
Gods word it tells us so,
Jesus is our Saviour-
The world, it has to know.

5 comments:

Nicholas Z. Cardot said...

Hey...its great to see you back in the blogosphere. Nice poem. Keep it up.

Chyrll said...

That is another good poem. Keep on writing!

Ethel said...

Nice poem Karen. back to school. mmmmmmmmm....we will start again on Monday. It's always fun the first day back after a break.

Karen said...

I would like to thank you all for your comments. I hope that these poems are a help to someone when they are going through trials.....and remember God gives the Victory.

Lydia said...

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. I really like reading your poems. They are a blessing!
Lydia