Friday, June 20

New Church blog started...


We have had an interesting week and i have been trying to post some pictures but blogger will not co-operate for some reason. Anyway our Church had 3 baptisms last Wednesday and we also have opened a Church blog to post some news of whats happening. I have posted a link to the blog with my other links on the right hand side if you would like to take a quick peek now and then. Just click on Good News Baptist Church under the "Links to Good websites" and you should be able to get there.
We managed to get some pictures on the Church blog so it must be a problem with my blog but i will be trying again to post some pictures here.

I have been keeping ok, not long now until the baby comes and we are almost prepared. Notice i said ALMOST. Well i will post again soon. Hope all my blogging friends are doing well. Til next time...

2 comments:

Three Sisters Blog said...

The new blog is so neat!!!!
Thanks for putting on the pictures!
Hope you have a wonderful day!

Unknown said...

I enjoyed your church blog. It was nice to hear from you.Your in my prayers. Lisa~