Wednesday, October 31

Do you believe?

There was this Christian lady that had to do a lot of traveling for her business, so she did a lot of flying. Flying made her nervous, so she always took her Bible along with her to read and it helped relax her.
One time, she was sitting next to a man. When he saw her pull out her Bible, he gave a little chuckle and went back to what he was doing.
After awhile, he turned to her and asked, "You don't really believe all that stuff in there do you?"
The lady replied, "Of course I do. It is the Bible."
He said, "Well, what about that guy that was swallowed by that whale?"
She replied, "Oh, Jonah. Yes, I believe that, it is in the Bible."
He asked, "Well, how do you suppose he survived all that time inside the whale?"
The lady said, "Well, I don't really know. I guess when I get to heaven, I will ask him."
"What if he isn't in heaven?" the man asked sarcastically.
"Then you can ask him." replied the lady.

~~~
Psalm 14:1 ........The fool hath said in his heart, [There is] no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, [there is] none that doeth good.
~
Revelation 20:15 -And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
~
John 14:1,2,3- Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.In my Father's house are many mansions: if [it were] not [so], I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, [there] ye may be also.
~
It is easy to be saved. Just take God at his word and realise you are a sinner and call upon Jesus Christ to save you. You'll never regret it- never. And if your already saved and headed for heaven then i look forward to meeting you there!
We had a wonderful opportunity to see a little girl in our home Church receive Christ as Saviour. Her name is Courtney Lemunion and she is 9 years old. What a blessing it was to witness this.
See; Salvation is so easy that even a 9 year old can understand and accept it. So if your not saved and reading this, I encourage you to recieve Christ as your Saviour today before it's too late.By not choosing to accept him then you have already made a choice and hell is the only place left.God doesn't want you in hell but the Devil sure does. None of us are promised our next breath, so please choose him today and you'll have an assurance of going to heaven when you open your eyes in eternity and not only that but you'll have a real purpose in this life too. That's all for now.

6 comments:

Lydia said...

Good post! That is great that Courtney got saved! Have a wonderful day!
God bless,
Lydia

Three Sisters Blog said...

I enjoyed reading this post! That is wonderful that Courtney got saved! Keep up the good work! We always enjoy reading you posts!

3 sisters

The Sisters said...

That was a great post! It is always nice to hear of someone getting saved!

Thanks for commenting on our blog!

~Holly&Katie~

Chyrll said...

Great post!

Be sure to enter my Winter Giveaway on my blog :)

TO BECOME said...

That was a very good post. It was a blessing. I always take my Bible everywhere.

How was the stew. Good, I hope, I am thinking about making it tomorrow. It is suppose to be cooler here. Can't wait. connie from Texas

Karen said...

Thank you all for your comments.
It's nice to get them.I'm glad you liked the post.