Saturday, July 7

God is good...

Psalm 100:5 For the LORD [is] good; his mercy [is] everlasting; and his truth [endureth] to all generations.
***
I want to thank you all for your prayers this past week. The Lord has answered yet again.
My mum came through surgery safely on Monday and she is recovering in the hospital. She is hoping to get home on Monday but we'll have to wait and see because her sugar levels are still up and down. She will see the diabetic doctor on Monday to see if he can do something with her medication to get her sugars to stay down. I'm just grateful to God that he took care of her through it.
***
We had to take Marky to the hospital last night again after he caught his fingers in the chain of his bike. He cut them pretty bad and had to have some stitches. They are not sure if he has a fracture or not because they said a line showed up on the x-ray and there not sure if it is a blood vessel or fracture...weird. The consultant radiologist will review his x-ray in a couple of days and they will call us if he can confirm a broken bone. But anyway they are treating him as if it is fractured and the poor wee man has his 2 fingers strapped and he has to wear a splint also. I have to take him to the nurse to check the wound for infection on Monday morning but he is on a strong antibiotic just in case. So we have had quite a time with hospital visits but still I'm thankful that it was nothing life threatening.
***
I have been trying to post some pictures but blogger will not co-operate with me at all so i'll have to try again some other time. You'll know if nothing gets posted that i'm still having problems with it. At least i can still update.

5 comments:

Chyrll said...

We will be praying for you all and for Marky.

TO BECOME said...

I hope your mom gets alright soon. I hope your sons finger is not broken and heals soon. I hope you have a much better week. connie from Texas

Kristi said...

Hi! I wandered over here from someone who found you and came to my site and your URL ended up on my site meter. LOL Confusing, I know. LOL Anyway, I'm Kristi. I've been reading Chryll's blog and her daughter's blog for a good while now. Come by Thimble Thoughts sometime. Would love for you to visit!! :)

Praying for your mom's speedy recovery and your boy's finger. Hopefully his stitches will be out soon.

~Kristi

Tori Leslie said...

Wow, my prayers are with you. Sounds like a rough time.

I just found your blog and I see your a missionary wife, me too, been in Croatia for the last 7 years.

I guess I'll need to read a bit more to see where your missionaries to.

have a great day!

Three Sisters Blog said...

I will be praying for you all.
How is Marky's finger doing?

~ Lydia ~