Thursday, July 19

Blogging break...

We have had a good week this week with the outreach in the Calgach centre in town. It has been refreshing to be able to attend the nightly services and it's a blessing that my mom was able to come along too. We've heard some good old fashioned Bible preaching.

I'm afraid i will not be posting for a while as i will be going into hospital on Wednesday to have surgery. I'm told it's a major op so i would really appreciate your prayers at this time.
I will have a 3/4 day hospital stay and then a recovery period of 4 - 6 weeks.
Please pray that the Lord will get me through it safely with no complications.
It's not a nice experience to go through but when you have the Lord on your side and brethren praying for you it makes it easier. So i thank you in advance for your prayers.

Blogger will still not let me post any pictures for some reason. I don't know if it's the computer or blogger to blame but hopefully I'll get it sorted out soon. I better go for now, it's getting late;
Hope you all have a great week.

Karen

8 comments:

Three Sisters Blog said...

Hi Karen, I'm glad the Calgach Center is going well. We will be praying for you!
God bless,
Lydia

TO BECOME said...

Karen, I will certainly be praying for you. I favorite verse at times like this is Isaiah 26:3. It has got me through several surgeries. I know it will you also. Sending you a lot of hugs and prayers. So keep looking to the Lord. Connie from Texas

Karen said...

Thank you Lydia and Connie. Hugs to you too Connie and thanks for the verse. It's always a help to me to get a piece of scipture shared with me by brethren. Thank you.

Chyrll said...

We will be praying for you and your upcoming surgery.
God bless!

Laura H. said...

Will be praying for you!
Laura Hines
http://maydenfair.blogspot.com

steve's statements said...

Sister Karen just to let you know that today you will be in our thoughts and prayers, may our God who's mercy and love endureth forever watch over you and guide the surgeon's hand this day and that you come out of it well. May the lord Jesus keep you all safe and a speedy recovery for you, God bless you all....Amen!

Steve & Pat

Three Sisters Blog said...

Hey Karen, I just wanted to let you know that we tagged you for a meme. Just come over to our blog to see what to do.
Thanks,
Lydia

TO BECOME said...

Karen, I sure hope things are going alright for you. I am still praying for you. connie from Texas