Saturday, December 23

Today has been busy as i have been doing some last minute shopping. The traffic wasn't as bad i thought it would be. All you can see is Santa Claus everywhere or should i say Satan Lucas. It's funny to see the expression on peoples faces when they ask my children "is Santa coming?"; My kids just tell them like it is - Santa is not real. You never hear them ask "Are you looking forward to celebrating the birth of Jesus?" This world has got everything wrong hasn't it. I like the saying that is around this time of year Jesus is the reason for the season.
HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL


Isaiah 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

3 comments:

Lydia said...

Your blog looks very nice. I'm really looking forward to reading more of your posts.
Lydia

Three Sisters Blog said...

Merry Christmas!

Kristi said...

Hi Karen. I found your blog through Three Sisters. Welcome to blogsphere!! :)

Pop in and "see" me some time! OK?

~Kristi