Friday, December 22

Hello to anyone who is reading this. I am new to this blogging business as you can see so please bear with me as i experiment now and again. Thanks to Lydia and Grace for persuading me to create this blog. As this is my first post i would like to publish these pictures of my family. In the next few days i hope to post a couple of poems that i wrote so keep checking back for them. Wishing you a Happy Christ centered Christmas and joyful New year.

This is my husband Stan





Our 3 children Marky, JJ and Jade







5 comments:

Three Sisters Blog said...

Welcome to the blogosphere Karen!
We are looking forward to reading your posts! The pictures look really nice.

Chyrll said...

I really like your new blog. It looks very nice. We are looking forward to reading your posts.

Hannah said...

I like your blog and Merry Christmas and a happy new year.
Hannah.

Nicholas Z. Cardot said...

Welcome to the blogosphere! You may not know me, but I have posted a link to you blog from mine. I like your blog and was hoping maybe you would link back. I hope that you fall in love with blogging as much as the rest of us have! Anyways, have a merry Christmas!

Nicholas Cardot

The Watchman
passionatepatriotism.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Nice kids. The boy at the top is a bit scary.