Saturday, February 23

Middle name Meme...

Lydia from three sisters blog kindly tagged me to do this meme so here goes....

Here are the rules: Post the rules on your blog, and then give your answers. List one fact about youself for each letter in your middle name. Each fact must begin with a letter from your middle name. If you do not have a middle name, use your maiden name (or create a middle name). Once you are tagged, update your blog with your middle name and your answers. At the end of your post, tag one person for each letter of your middle name. Leave them a comment on their blog telling them that they have been tagged, and that they need to come read your blog for details.

E - Enjoy eating chocolate
L - Love my Saviour
A - Am having a baby
I - Interested in poetry
N - Not tall (I'm only 4"11)
E - Emotional (especially when pregnant, lol)

I hope i have done it right Lydia! I don't know who to tag so if your reading this and haven't been tagged your it!

6 comments:

Three Sisters Blog said...

Great job, Karen!
I enjoyed reading your answers!

Mississippi Songbird said...

That's neat! i'll try to think of some too..Have a great week. Bunches of hugs!

TO BECOME said...

That was so fun, Karen, I had no idea that you were as short as you are. I have a sister that is just about as tall as you. I hope the baby as well as yourself is doing well. It is ok if you are emotional when you are expecting. It is such a blessed time. love to you, Karen, connie from Texas

Kristi said...

Those were good, Karen. I don't have an "E" in my name, but I still ENJOY CHOCOLATE!!
:)

~Kristi

Unknown said...

Karen
I enjoyed reading your Meme.I hope things are going good for you. Have a Blessed day. Lisa

Wings As Eagles said...

Hi Karen,

I enjoy your blog site and keeping up with your family.

It was good to hear that Stan will be pastoring in Newtonards now. Wow!! That is good. So, I assume the work in Letterkenny is closed then.

I know that you will be glad when the wee baby is born.

Well, better get going.