Thursday, August 16

Computer problems again..

Hi again, Just wanted to let you know that my computer has stopped working yet again. I am actually posting this using my moms pc. I might not get to update for a little while, at least not until Pastor Mark fixes our PC. I don't know when he will get it fixed but hopefully it won't be long.
I do know he is very busy with Bethel's Bible club this week and we have all had lots of fun with the kids. I better stop for now. I'll post again as soon as i can.
Oh and i will do the nice matters award when i get my PC fixed again so a big thank you to 3 sisters for the award.God Bless.

7 comments:

Three Sisters Blog said...

I hope you pc gets fixed soon!
Have a wonderful day!
Lydia

Madeleine said...

WOW! you are a missionary in No. Ireland?!? Thats fabulous!

We have had some young adults over to the house that are from No. Ireland, and they were just deightful.

I also hope you pc gets fixing soon! I am ready to throw mine out the wondow. lol. We are in need of a new computer.

Have a great weekend! ~madeleine

Bowen Family- Ashley said...

I blagged on you!


I can see my post @http://godslightuponme.blogspot.com/2007/08/somebody-blagged-on-me.html

TO BECOME said...

Hope to hear from you again soon .God bless you and have a happy days until we meet again. connie from Texas

TO BECOME said...

Miss you, Karen. Hope you have a good weekend. connie from Texas

steve's statements said...

Hi sister Karen sorry your comp has broken down, here is a few suggestions:
1, Get brother Stan to buy another one.
2, Dont link your pc up to the tv, that may be the problem.

Thanks for your comment, you are right i am tricky with a camera. God bless you all, see you soon.

inspired said...

trust your PC is up and running again soon ;o]